Sputnikfest 2014

SEPTEMBER 6 2014 - MANITOWOC, WISCONSIN

Rahr-West Art Museum - click HERE for more info!


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sputnikfest 2013 - Photos

Sputnikfest 2013 wrapped up Saturday night and was an absolute blast.  I'll be posting some photos from the event over the coming weeks.  If you were there, you may see yourself in some of the photos.  If you weren't there - check to see what you missed and please consider attending next year!  I'll start with a couple photos of the opening feature - ELVIS - or rather Chadwick Gates, Elvis Impersonator.  Here is a link to his Facebook page.  This is the first year we had Elvis at the event and from the crowd reaction, he was a huge hit.
In a prior post - when I first mentioned that we would be having an Elvis impersonator at the event, I quoted a t-shirt slogan that said: "I saw Elvis.  He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO."  Well - in a life-imitates-art moment - I will caption this next photo: "I saw Elvis.  He was between the Alien and the Fox with the golf club - right next to the Stormtrooper."  From left to right (not that you would mix them up) - a member of the Wisconsin 501st Legion Wisconsin Garrison, outgoing Miss Space Debris 2012 (Juliet Kosarzycki), Elvis, and a member of the Masquers theater group - promoting the upcoming feature The Fox on the Fairway.
Only in Manitowoc.  Only at Sputnikfest.   See you next year!
 Check back here for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment